Prepare for IELTS
澳门基尼斯人the ielts test centre offers a number of resources to assist you with preparing for your ielts test.
How to prepare for IELTS
- Enrol in the Centennial College IELTS Preparation Course
- Attend a Free IELTS Workshop
- Complete the Official IELTS Practice Materials (Available for purchase at the IELTS Test Centre)
- Complete a free
- Review the Test Format and each module: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
Useful websites for you to prepare IELTS during COVID-19
- IELTS Test Center Blog – Need Help with IELTS Academic Writing? Visit the link below.
- IELTS Writing preparation videos
Writing is the most challenging section of the IELTS for most test-takers. Here is a collection of videos provided by IDP IELTS Essentials to improve your writing scores.
- IELTS Preparation while staying at home
if your test has been suspended, or you are quarantined, self-isolating or in lockdown because of covid-19, we recommend using this time to study for your ielts to help improve your score. stay safe and healthy, and for more advice on how you can study from home, visit the links below.