centennial college facilities are closed until further notice and the college has moved to online learning. please continue to visit our website for regular updates.

Home Admissions Student Records How can I enter my SIN in the college's system

apply now

full-time catalogue



P.O. Box 631 Station A
Toronto, ON, M1K 5E9


How can I enter my SIN in the college's system

How can I enter my SIN in the college's system

Social Insurance Number information will be collected through your myCentennial student portal. Please do not email the College your SIN.

澳门基尼斯人if your sin is not currently on file with enrolment services, you must submit your sin by following the steps below:

  1. Log in to the student portal
  2. Under “SIN Collection” on the home page, click on the link to add your SIN to your profile
  3. Enter and confirm your SIN in the fields provided
  4. Click "Submit" once you ensure the information entered is accurate

Verifying your SIN

澳门基尼斯人if you have previously provided your sin, log in to your student portal and follow the steps above to verify that we have your sin on file.

Any corrections to invalid SIN information or changes to your SIN information must be completed in person at any of our Enrolment Services澳门基尼斯人 offices, located at our five campuses.

澳门基尼斯人please ensure that you bring a valid piece of government-issued photo id and your sin card or sin confirmation letter.